My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Supreme Council A.A.S.R.

Shahkem

Greetings Brethren. I was initiated, passed and raised in a Masonic organization known as the National Supreme Council of A.A.S.R headquartered in Detroit. I was initially petitioning for PHA membership, but it seemed like they were dragging their feet. So I came across some Scottish Rite Brothers that were younger and had a much more voracious appetite than the PHA Brethren so I asked the WM. of the Scottish Rite Lodge to show me their charter to work sand he did, so I thought they were regular.

This Organization doesn't have a Grand Lodge, they claim affiliation with the Supreme Council from France through a brother named Baron Auguste hugo debulow. But after some studying I start to question the legit nature of this organization. I'm seriously considering going over to PHA. Does anybody here known anything about this organization. Is it considered irregular or clandestine

Thank you in advance!

Freemason Connect HD

crono782

Premium Member
Yes it is both irregular and clandestine unfortunately.

Freemason Connect HD

Last edited:

Shahkem

Thank you for your responses. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of this irregular/clandestine business. What makes this body irregular? Is it because they have no connection with the UGLE? I ask that because, when I asked the WM about their charter, he told me that their charter is from a Supreme Council and that France had Supreme Councils not Grand Lodges.

Freemason Connect HD

Jericho2013

Premium Member
I'm assuming the PHA is the same in that you cannot join the Scottish Rite until you have been raised a master mason in a regular lodge chartered by the grand lodge in your state. Best of luck to you!

phamason

Bro Shahkem I was apart of that organization at one time PM me and I can tell u all about them but bro Crono is correct they are clandestine

Freemason Connect HD

JAB

I just returned my petition along with the 116$ fee this past week to a lodge under the NSC :52:

rnelson357

You should request a refund. Do not take part in that scam. The only body in America that is considered legitimate that uses the title Scottish Rite that is not the AASR nj sj or PHA is the supreme council of Louisiana.

Freemason Connect HD

JAB

You should request a refund. Do not take part in that scam. The only body in America that is considered legitimate that uses the title Scottish Rite that is not the AASR nj sj or PHA is the supreme council of Louisiana.

Freemason Connect HD
That's what I'm going to try to do tomorrow. I'm glad I seen this thread before they called me to be initiated. That would've been another 116$ gone to waste >.< So glad i found this thread when I did.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Bro Shahkem I was apart of that organization at one time PM me and I can tell u all about them but bro Crono is correct they are clandestine

Freemason Connect HD
Thank you for helping him. Please follow up to help him knock on the correct door :)

mm357

Theyre trying to get me to come to them but I been investigating and things don't seem right it's always coming up bogus I messed up and payed them $150 so how can I get my refund

Mel Knight

In no order I would contact either prince hall or go to the Grand Lodge of Michigan website and select a lodge.

dfreybur

Premium Member
I messed up and payed them $150 so how can I get my refund

Legit lodges will return your check or issue a refund on your request. As they aren't legit I have no idea if they will do that on your request. Is it worth small claims court?

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member

Freemason Connect HD
Louisiana is no longer recognized by the MWUGLofFL as of our 146th annual grand communication it was announced by our Most Worshipful Grand Master the weekend before last

dfreybur

Premium Member
Louisiana is no longer recognized by the MWUGLofFL as of our 146th annual grand communication it was announced by our Most Worshipful Grand Master the weekend before last

Is that GLofLA (which has had some red lodges since the time they organized), MWPHGLofLA or some other jurisdiction in Louisiana that isn't on the two lists of regular jurisdictions?

If the story is public please post a summary or link to discussion of why the decision was made.