My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need answer

Ahmed!sayd

There is no forum in Egypt, can I open one and be supportive of it? I have all the human resources. I only need your support?

Winter

Premium Member
There is no forum in Egypt, can I open one and be supportive of it? I have all the human resources. I only need your support?

We cannot help you in any way. There is no regular recognized Freemasonry in your country. Further, several of your posts raise serious concerns about your legitimacy, that you just wanted a job or a laptop or the Lodge there took your ID. There is no help you can get on this forum.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
I'm not sure if it's your English or not but no as you're not a Freemason anything you do will not get any support from real Freemasons for obvious reasons. While there is no recognised (by my Grand Lodge anyway) Freemasonry in Egypt there is an organisation purporting to be masonic which is where you should direct your enquiries. It is called the Sovereign Grand Lodge of Egypt and you can easily find it on the Internet.