My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help from mason's in military or law-enforecment .

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
as this was a duplicate thread, i deleted the other one.

i am sure that there are those around here that can help you out on this one, though.

Wingnut

Premium Member
Go to any military recruiter. Depending on what the hiccups were you may be able to get in. Be 100% honest...

trey_odom

I've been through a whole mess.. For 2 yrs I've been trying to get into the army.. And they just keep messing wit me.. I'm seeking word of mouth from a trusty mason..

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Trey, I will post some info here, and also send you a PM. I am retired Texas Peace Officer, and USAF Vet. If the "hiccups" are Class B Misdemeanors or less, and more than 2 years old, you may be able to get into law enforcement in this State. It depends on what they are for. I have even seen DPS taking recruits with this grade charge these days. As for the military, again, it depends on the charge, how long it has been, and just how bad they need to meet their quota. If you are sincere in your quest, you will not give up. There are a couple of other Brothers on here I know personally who are currently Peace Officers, and I will help get you in contact with them if needed. Check your PM after reading this.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
It also depends on how old you were as a teenager. Unless you were 17 or older, it's all on your Juvenile record which they shouldn't look at and can be sealed. Now if you were 17 or older, as Bro. Paul said, it's going to depend on the offense.