My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help with Lapel Pin Trivia.. need to ID

Bro. Daniel

Hello Brothers I have a bit of a trivia for you, as I have time I sell the lapel pins at the Waco SR and there are2 pins I'm having problems pining down. I hopefully added an attachment of my display and if you can read it the pins I’m alluding to are # 26 & 30. The # 26 I believe is something to do with the Commandery and I thought #30 was council “House of Perfection†but I can’t place it in my mind, sure that it is talking about the temple, but I now think it might be talking about the Scottish Rite under a different name for the Lodge of Perfection.

Any ideas let me know
Dan Walling
Waco, TX
Lapel pin display.jpg

jack357

Premium Member
Brother Walling

I can't place # 26, but # 30 is the Circle of Perfection. That is the female side of the R&S Masters.

PM Jackson
Right Step Military Lodge # 636
Vilseck, Germany
MWPHGLTX

Bro. Daniel

Well I found these were bought by our Scottish rite some years ago thru harry klitzner , they still have the #26 labeled as P.E.C “past eminent commanderâ€. With thanks to Brother Jackson for pointing me in a new direction I came up with 3 possible uses for the # 30
1. Cryptic masonry refers to "Circle of Perfection in Ancient Craft Masonry" but no symbol I found linked strait to this
2. Harry Klitzner still has it listed as "House of Perfection" could be referring to cryptic masonry
3. PHA has a ladies organization called the "LADIES OF THE CIRCLE OF PERFECTION" which would make my day to be able to walk in and tell them they been selling that PHA pin as a council pin. LOL

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
Bro Daniel, I am new to the fraternity, but number 30 is on the back of a freinds truck who is a PHA Mason (o: Hope this helps.

jack357

Premium Member
Bro. Walling,

I believe that #3 might just be the case lol. Just doing a google search of Ladies of the Order of the Circle of Perfection brings up a whole lot of images matching # 30.

Attachments

• locop1.gif
    locop1.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited: