My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some PC help to make name tags

Ed Nelson

I am attending a conference in April, and have been appointed to a committee (well, I AM the committee) that makes the name tags for the 200-250 attending certificates of attendance for afterwards.

I scoured the web, and figured out how to make the certificates by getting the names of the attendees in an Excel spreadsheet, making the certificate in Word, and adding two MailMerge fields to the certificate. This will allow me to print out all the certificates at once with each of the attendees names.

It's the name tags that I can't figure out how to do. I have neck lanyards, and need to print out 3"x4" tags to place into the clear pocket of the lanyard.

I can't figure out how to design a page of labels have it print out a list of attendees.

Can anyone with any experience help me out?

Thanks a million!!
Ed
Orland Laurel #245
California

Ed Nelson

After pulling my hair out for 3 days, I think I found an online solution though Avery (of course it was less than an hour after I finally broke down and asked for help here lol).

Be safe!
Ed