Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin bring the craft to the moon

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by widows son, Sep 18, 2012.

1. widows son

widows son Premium Member

I recently saw photos of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the moon with the flag of the Scottish rite and they're own Masonic aprons as well, thought it was kinda cool

2. BroBill

BroBill Site Benefactor Site Benefactor

3. widows son

Ya Texas grand lodge has that under its jurisdiction, bad ass lol

4. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

Neil Armstrong was not a Mason, although his father was. Aldrin did, in fact, take a Scottish Rite flag, but any aprons shown in any pictures were photoshopped in.

5. BroBill

Should have clarified about the aprons and flag not being there, when I'm responding from my smartphone I tend towards very brief posts. Wanted tp highlight TL2....

6. widows son

So the apron pictures are a hoax?

7. BryanMaloney

BryanMaloney Premium Member

The apron pictures are a hoax.

8. BroBill

9. widows son

Thanks brother will do!

10. widows son

Not that I don't believe you but how do you know the pictures a hoax?

11. BryanMaloney

Here is a composite gif that shows the original NASA photo alternating with the faked version:

mason hoax pic.gif

The red ellipse was added to show how a connector got "morphed" into part of the left glove in the fake. The original picture should be very well known. It appears as the cover of the Life magazine "To the Moon and Back" 1969 special issue.

The apron picture is a crude fake.

12. BryanMaloney

Here is a composite gif that shows the original NASA photo alternating with the faked version. You may need to click the picture to see the alternation.

[​IMG]

The red ellipse was added to show how a connector got "morphed" into part of the left glove in the fake. The original picture should be very well known. It appears as the cover of the Life magazine "To the Moon and Back" 1969 special issue.

The apron picture is a crude fake.

13. widows son

This app is on my iPhone and can't see the pic but I will follow up on the link, why do you think Texas has claimed that part of the moon under its jurisdiction?

14. BryanMaloney

Because the first Freemason on the moon brought authorization from the Grand Lodge of Texas to do so.

15. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

Because there was very tight control over what was allowed to be taken on the flights; they needed to account for every ounce. They have an inventory of everything that was taken. No Masonic aprons.

16. widows son

Yes I know they brought authorization, but I think there a deeper philosophical meaning behind bringing the craft to the moon

17. BryanMaloney

Freemasonry is not restricted by race, by nation, or by planet. How is that?

18. widows son

Haha yep, I just think its interesting

19. jleesmith1999

jleesmith1999 Registered User

Armstrong was a mason he was made a master mason later in life buzz got him invovled every mason I speak the older guys say that

Share My Freemasonry