My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New masonic symbol

Scotty32

I know this will sound crazy, but yesterday I bought an ant farm While at pets mart getting stuff for the dog. Yes I said an ant farm. As I watched the ants dig, I had a masonic moment:
They work together like no other. All passed the grain down the line to build the hill. If we use the beehive as the symbol of industry and geometric perfection, would it be crazy to think of an ant hill as a symbol of team work and community?
Your thoughts...

Last edited:
G

gortex6

The honey bee is a hidden creature that holds modern human civilization at its mercy. Without this pesky insect most of our industrialized farming industry would collaps and masses would die of starvation. The ancients chose the beehive as a symbol with great wisdom.

owls84

Premium Member
You know, I just find it awesome that we can find Masonry everywhere. Even in an "ant farm".

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
it indeed can be representative of a lodge.

wait until i call our master of the lodge the "queen"

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
"queen" wow, would our master get off on that one! I had an ant farm, loved to see them work, would set for hours looking at them work.