My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New master

Bro. Keye

Brothers, as a new Worshipful Master, I am sure that there will be a host of things to organize and keep track of. From new brothers, petitions, events and so on. Do any of you that have been on the east have a automated resource that you have used for organization and records keeping? If so would you let me know so I can handle the reigns from an organized manner. Previously, it was not very neatly done and I would like to do well and leave something for my successor next year. Thanks

Casey

Mandalorian
Premium Member
Are you looking for masonic and WM specific or are you planning to use a mainstream electronic organizing program. There are many out there; but I think a very important part of your search should be how easily everything you track/note electronically needs to have a transition to a paper format. Whomever comes after you might not be computer literate and they will need to be able to benefit from your labor.