My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New MM

RHS

Brothers-

Last month I was raised and I have to say it was one of the most memorable and special nights of my life. I am so honored to be a part of this great fraternity and I hope to continue to improve myself and make my friends, brothers and creator proud of the man I am.

-RHS

California Master

Congratulations Brother. Just remember you get out of Masonry only what you put into it. Get active and find a niche for yourself. Teach new members their proficiencies or get into the officer's line. Find something that you really like to do. Don't go away and become a "card carrying"member. This fraternity will only survive with newer members becoming active.

Good luck with your Masonic travels.

rmcgehee

California Master hit the nail on the head.We have to many Brothers that are "Card Carriers"You have big opportunity,enjoy yourself,and learn all you can.
Good luck to you Brother.

Brother Joe

Congratulations Brother. Just remember you get out of Masonry only what you put into it. Get active and find a niche for yourself. Teach new members their proficiencies or get into the officer's line. Find something that you really like to do. Don't go away and become a "card carrying"member. This fraternity will only survive with newer members becoming active.

Good luck with your Masonic travels.

I could'nt have said it better myself! Enjoy!

JustinScott

Premium Member
Brothers-

Last month I was raised and I have to say it was one of the most memorable and special nights of my life. I am so honored to be a part of this great fraternity and I hope to continue to improve myself and make my friends, brothers and creator proud of the man I am.

-RHS

How long did if take u to reach mm?