My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New News Within My York Rite Life!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Companions,

Yesterday I recieved an Invitation/Acceptance letter from Trinity York Rite College #154. Although I am not certain as to "how" they placed my name into the running this year, I am honored to be able to join. As most of you are already aware the York Rite College is an invitation only Masonic Body with limited and very active membership.

I am set to be inititated and obligated at the upcomming Stated meeting on May 14th!!

JBD

Premium Member
Officers are Tuxedo. Optional for other, proper attire for non officers is suit. Ck International Suit Warehouse on I-20 and (Matlock?)
$100 for complete Tux minus shoes and socks. Excellent value

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Officers are Tuxedo. Optional for other, proper attire for non officers is suit. Ck International Suit Warehouse on I-20 and (Matlock?)
$100 for complete Tux minus shoes and socks. Excellent value

Okay that helps. I can do the "York Rite" look, black suite, white shirt, black tie... for now. Thanks for the heads up on the tuxedo shop! I'll need to start looking into that... Now is it standard coat or tails?

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Companions,

Yesterday I recieved an Invitation/Acceptance letter from Trinity York Rite College #154. Although I am not certain as to "how" they placed my name into the running this year, I am honored to be able to join. As most of you are already aware the York Rite College is an invitation only Masonic Body with limited and very active membership.

I am set to be inititated and obligated at the upcomming Stated meeting on May 14th!!
Congratulations! I think you will be impressed by the initiation if your College uses the same ceremony as mine- very informative!