My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Masons of Texas Forum

Bro. Ray Dunn

Greeting Brethren,
My name is Ray Dunn. I am a member of Enlightenment Lodge #198 (Senior Warden) and East Denver Lodge #160, both Traditional Observance Lodges in Colorado.

I am originally from Port Arthur, TX and spent my youth in the surrounding area, to include, Houston. My family still resides in that area as well as Louisiana.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Well brother, we have things in common. Both dual lodge members and both holding down SW duties this year.

I grew up in Lake Charles with lots of family in the Port Arthur / Nederland / Port Neches-Groves area. Orange too. My wife's brother lives in Evergreen, CO. and we have a nephew living in downtown Denver. We spend quite a bit of time up there as well.

Good to see you dialing in and participating. Keep us posted on all things masonic in your area. When does GLofCO. meet in Golden?