My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Worshipful Master

phulseapple

Premium Member
Last night, June 3, 2016, I had the honor and privilege of being installed as the 156th Worshipful Master of St. George's Lodge #6 in Schenectady, NY. I, along with my officers, invite any regular Mason, to join us on our regular meeting nights, the second and fourth Thursdays of the month from September through May (November and December we meet ONLY the second Thursday). Cocktail hour 5:30, Dinner 6:30 and lodge starts at 7:30. If you are ever up this way, look us up, we would be more than happy to have you visit. stgeorgeslodge.org

Bloke

Premium Member
Cocktails ! Sounds like a great idea. Thank you for the kind invitation but your distance is outside the length of my cable tow :)

Congratulations on your Installation and all the best for Masonic Lodge, to you and your Lodge.

king82

Last night, June 3, 2016, I had the honor and privilege of being installed as the 156th Worshipful Master of St. George's Lodge #6 in Schenectady, NY. I, along with my officers, invite any regular Mason, to join us on our regular meeting nights, the second and fourth Thursdays of the month from September through May (November and December we meet ONLY the second Thursday). Cocktail hour 5:30, Dinner 6:30 and lodge starts at 7:30. If you are ever up this way, look us up, we would be more than happy to have you visit. stgeorgeslodge.org

Congrats we have a st George lodge in my too. Think its Jewish mainly after dragon slayer. Is it thee same there?

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Congratulations Worshipful Brother! I wish the best for you while in the East.