My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newly initiated brother

rustysoap

Premium Member
Hello Brothers,

I just got initiated into freemasonry last night. Kempenfeldt Lodge 673 out of Barrie ontario. Looking forward to learn anything the craft can teach me.

rustysoap

Premium Member
Appreciate the warm welcome from my brothers. Thank you. Bro. Gordon, only been put to bracebridge once. Last year on a nice Sunday bike ride. Nice scenery

dward5695

Hello All. My name is Dan Ward and I am just beginning my journey. I am excited to learn more, and to be of service. My BL is the Norwich-Oxford 175 in Upstate NY.

rustysoap

Premium Member
I've officially been passed to the degree of Fellow Craft as of April 7, 2015. I have my 3rd degree on May 9th during my lodge's "Degree Day". A full day of degrees before the lodge goes dark for summer (Not an all 3 degrees in 1 day type of deal.)

dfreybur

Premium Member
Welcome again to the family twice adopted brother. Only a month until your third - Work hard on your proficiency.