My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly initiated GLSA - South Africa

Lowcarbjc

I have been participating on this forum for a while and am very proud to say that I have finally been initiated yesterday under the GLSA constitution Parys Lodge #30.

I have a ton of Facebook and email mason brothers, feel free to ask via the private message for my contact details if you so want, I would love to meet as many of my new brothers from all over the world. If you from South Africa please let me know too.

Freemason Connect HD

FlBrother324

I have been participating on this forum for a while and am very proud to say that I have finally been initiated yesterday under the GLSA constitution Parys Lodge #30.

I have a ton of Facebook and email mason brothers, feel free to ask via the private message for my contact details if you so want, I would love to meet as many of my new brothers from all over the world. If you from South Africa please let me know too.

Freemason Connect HD

Welcome my Brother,
I recall a couple of weeks ago how excited you were. It just gets better from here forward. Enjoy the Journey.

Florida Brother,
USA

God Bless

Lowcarbjc

I am extending my original post- will be doing my FC degree tomorrow night at GLSA Parys Lodge #30 (South Africa). Looking forward to it.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Lowcarbjc

Thanks brothers, enjoyed the FC degree a lot. It's a beautiful degree with a TON of symbolism.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Lowcarbjc

I am honored to say that I can extend this post for the 3rd time. I will be doing my MM degree next wednesday the 14th in what they are calling "a true Master Mason lodge", one of only two of our constitution's in this country. Very much looking forward to it :)

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Justin Buirski

Greetings from Cape Town my brother.
From EA to MM in only 9 months is quite a feat.
You must be madly keen.
Enjoy your masonry as much as I have these past 41 years!
Fraternally

Justin

Lowcarbjc

Thank you Br. Justin. The raising event was cancelled due to a car breakdown of brothers involved who came from far, and will be rescheduled to a date in the near future. Needless to say a big disappointment but I am sure it will work out just fine eventually.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App