My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly raised

teamf07

I am the last master to be raised in Anton Lodge #1272, by courtesy of Levelland Lodge #1236. I was raised November 16th and have the opportunity to attend Grand Lodge and am actually sitting outside writing this on my iPhone while waiting on the man who brought me. I have to say it's a great feeling to walk in and, even with the age difference; I feel so welcomed and everyone is so kind. Just felt like to needed to tell everyone that visits the forums and is at GL thank you for the hospitality and I look forward to learning as much I can from every angle I can.

Benton

Premium Member
Congrats! I was only raised earlier this fall myself, though I can't attend Grand Lodge this year. Very jealous!

cacarter

Premium Member
Lucky! Welcome to the forum as well Brother. If you're ever in Lubbock on the third Tuesday come by Mackenzie Lodge for dinner and the meeting. I've been thinking about going out to Levelland for a meeting in the future.

cacarter

Premium Member
How did your proficiency go, Brother? I'm in south central Texas right now otherwise I would've come by.

teamf07

Didn't get to do it tonight, I'd rather know and understand the esoteric work rather than just memorize/repeat it. I'm gonna give it till next stated meeting so I can dig as far into the work as i can

jwhoff

Premium Member
Good start! Welcome aboard and keep those traveling boots close.

Keep us all posted on your quest. And, make sure you start reading that bibliography located in the back of the last blue pamphlet you received after your raising. Be a learned brother. Let your light shine brightly!