My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC Lodge looking for help

M.S.Compact402

Hello Brethren,

This is my first time using this site, or posting in any forums at all. If I am not using this site correctly, if there's a better place for me to post this message, if I'm not reaching the right brothers but could be with some guidance, please inform me. I am in the dark when it comes to sites like this. I can use any suggestions you might have.

My Lodge will be conferring a 1st degree on Tuesday, January 14th at 7:30pm, and we are in need of some officers. Any brother in good standing is free to join us, but I am particularly looking for brothers familiar with the work of the MC's and Tyler, as I will most likely be short those officers come the night of the event. My Lodge is on the upturn, but still in a bit of distress. We will be initiating 7 men that evening. Once they are raised, my Lodge will be in much better standing. Until then, I ask for your help. The Tyler is a paid position in my lodge. We will also cover any travel expenses of brothers who agree with me to fill officer's positions. Please, if there are any brothers in the area who can help please direct them to me ASAP. I would like to confirm what I can as soon as I can, I hope the night to run smoothly.

Thank you all
Fraternal Regards,
W Michael
Compact Lodge #402
4th Manhattan District, NY NY

Last edited:

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I'd love to help out (and see the city) but I doubt your lodge would want to bring me in from California. Best wishes on finding the Brethren you need in time.