My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

often tried, never denied, and im willing to be tried again.

Abdurrahim muhammad

9EB341A5-7C27-45C7-B4AD-9FCA269C6BBA.jpeg

Last edited:

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I’m afraid that didn’t translate well, and perhaps is based on a misunderstanding of my question.

Winter

Premium Member
That is unfortunate , I don’t understand why wouldn’t we be recognized by your grand lodge
MW Abraham Grand Lodge AF&AM is part of SOGLIA, correct? If I am not mistaken, that entire organization is not recognized by either mainstream Freemasonry or PHA and considered illegitimate. Some of the other Brothers here may be able to shed more light but I do not know much more than that. I looked at the website for SOGLIA and all of the places they claim to represent are already controlled by legitimate Grand Lodges, both Prince Hall Affiliated and Mainstream.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
interesting
There are only two legitimate grand lodged in Texas:
The Grand Lodge of Texas
and
Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas.

Here are two sources:

Your group should be on the first one.

It shouldn’t be in the second.

It fails both tests.

Abdurrahim muhammad

That’s quite interesting I have know knowledge of what you speak of. Nor this other group you speak of. Or do I want to have knowledge of it. I took an obligation just like you assuming you did. I don’t know you. Nor have you been tried to see if you are what you claim . I don’t know who the hell is soglia or whatever you said if that’s an issue for you then call the most worshipful grand master of Abraham grand lodge and discus it with him this isn’t the platform to do that . I don’t represent soglia don’t know them nor you for that matter. With that being said I see there is no benefit to this group or whatever this is supposed to be. Travel light SMIB.

Winter

Premium Member
That’s quite interesting I have know knowledge of what you speak of. Nor this other group you speak of. Or do I want to have knowledge of it. I took an obligation just like you assuming you did. I don’t know you. Nor have you been tried to see if you are what you claim . I don’t know who the hell is soglia or whatever you said if that’s an issue for you then call the most worshipful grand master of Abraham grand lodge and discus it with him this isn’t the platform to do that . I don’t represent soglia don’t know them nor you for that matter. With that being said I see there is no benefit to this group or whatever this is supposed to be. Travel light SMIB.
Who chartered your Grand Lodge? Do you have individual lodges under that grand lodge? As far as SOGLIA, that's what came up in an internet search. If your lodge isn't part of it, then another lodge is using your name. Seems to be a lot of irregularities here.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
This is the perfect platform to discuss these matters.
In regular freemasonry, it would be inappropriate to call a GM.
Did you look at the links I provided?
The benefit of this group is that it provides knowledge. That knowledge may hurt, but it’s still knowledge.
p