My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organist Group

Bruno Faria

I am the actual organist of my lodge in Brazil, I want to discuss and share experience with any Bro. Maybe a group on Whatsapp or here, I am very interested to know more about the musics played during the meetings in other countries.

Thanks,
Bro. Bruno

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
I am the actual organist of my lodge in Brazil, I want to discuss and share experience with any Bro. Maybe a group on Whatsapp or here, I am very interested to know more about the musics played during the meetings in other countries.

Thanks,
Bro. Bruno

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app
Hi Bro Bruno

You will find that music in Lodge is not universal. Here, in Victoria Australia, we do use music and songs during our ceremonies which we call "Odes: - some have very beautiful words which add meaning to the section of the Degree where they are sung. I am not aware of these being available on the Internet, but pretty sure we have a rep to Grand Lodge of Brazil - you might seek him out and see if he can get you a copy..