My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Brother

LRG

Premium Member
With plenty of prayer our wonderful brother B. Lins will be under the care of our ALMIGHTY during a coming up bypass procedure.
May courage, strength, love and will be granted upon you.

david918

Premium Member
Brother Bill and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.Hopefully I can keep everyone updated on his progress after his surgery Monday.

J

JEbeling

May the Lord Bless and Keep you.. ! May he guide the people who do the work.. ! May he watch over you and lay his healing hands on you.. ! sometime when all else fails all you can do is trust in god.. ! as always if there is anything anyone in lodge can do just let us know.. !

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Bro. Bill, I pray that everything goes very good. You're in my prayers.

david918

Premium Member
I talked to Bill's wife Linda a while ago,he's still in ICU had a setback yesterday with some bleeding .She said he's pretty well knocked out today on meds and still on a ventilator so keep him in our prayers .

C

C. B. Barbee

I haven't been able to get ahold of Bill's daughter Shari, but has any of you guys a little closer to Wharton been able to get an update on him?

david918

Premium Member
Just talked to Linda again there is still no change,Bill is still on a respirator and has been out all day under medication.Covey, Shari has been there all day but was heading back to Wharton this afternoon

david918

Premium Member
Talked to his wife yesterday.He seems to be doing better they were weaning him off the respirator and had reduced his meds so he knew that Linda was there.Hopefully he will get out of ICU soon an into a private room.I know a bunch of us are waiting to go visit.He's in Memorial Southwest in Houston.

david918

Premium Member
Bro Bill seems to be getting better after his by-pass surgery last week.He was able to walk today and they hope he will be moved out of the ICU tomorrow into a regular room.

LRG

Premium Member
Awesome news.
Brother David, we plan a car-pool as soon as he gets in "general population";)

LRG

Premium Member
Bro Bill is in his own room*Great News*. Brandon, I and whoever else is welcome to tag along to visit.

david918

Premium Member
Really good news just got from visiting bro Bill with bros Guerrerro and Cruz from here in the forum and Bill is doing really well.Been walking a couple of times a day and was sitting in his chair during our visit.Ready to get out and go home.Hopes to be released sometime this weekend.If anyone wants to visit he is in the Memorial Southwest Heart and Vascular unit room 6 on the 5th floor.