Pancake Breakfast

Discussion in 'Upcoming Masonic Events' started by Joey, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Joey

Joey Co-Founder Staff Member

We have at least 1 pancake breakfast during the year. We have scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon, juice ect.......
    There is always a massive turnout for it.
    We sell tickets for a $5 donation.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  2. nick1368

nick1368 Registered User

Our local Applebees is now doing a Pancake Breakfast for fundraisers. Our local Rotary Club had one a few months ago. All you have to provide is the man power to serve the pancakes and drinks and I think help clean up. Other than that, they provide the supplies and a cook. They sold tickets for $5.00 as well. The only draw backis getting people up that early to go eat....

3. Nate C.

Nate C. Registered User

Not a bad idea. It sounds less labor-intensive than a barbecure or hot links dinner as a fund raiser, plus if nobody shows up you aren't stuck with a lot of unsold inventory.

4. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

I have always wanted to do a family oriented Haunted House, I bet you would clean up with this. If I ever get premission to do one in the Temple I will let ya'll know.

5. RJS

RJS Guest

That is a cool idea.

6. Joey

Gonzales Lodge #30 will be having an all you can eat Pancake Breakfast fundraiser on Saturday, January 17, 2009 from 7:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.
    Tickets are $4.00
    For more information check out the Lodge website at www.gonzalesmasoniclodge.org

7. RJS

RJS Guest

I am so there!

8. Joey

Cool..... We look forward to seeing you again!

Share My Freemasonry