My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Participating on Discussion Forums

What are your browsing/posting habits?

• I'm a Forum GURU and post on both Masonic and Non-Masonic Forums

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I post on numerous Masonic websites, but mostly lurk on Non-Masonic ones

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Masonic related Forums are the only ones I post on

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I rarely post, but enjoy reading the numerous topics

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Re: Participation on Masonic Websites

hrmmmm... how to combat the bias this poll inherently generates?

HKTidwell

Premium Member
I feel like a stalker now that I classified myself as a lurker who doesn't post often. And I kinda take bouts of being on here and other boards.

Last edited:

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
most of my posts are gaming related, but i've got one forum that i have 8k posts on.

SOTA - 3000
DF - 8000
hobbes - 2500
FF - 3000
here - 1500

soooo, masonic related is definitely one of the fewest. these are the ones i'm active on. i've left a few accounts behind that have been 10k+.

Last edited:

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I only visit Masonic Message Boards. I do a lot of reading and not much posting unless the topic really intrests me.

Bigmel

Premium Member
Premium Member
I read a lot and not much posting unless the topic really intrests me. And this fourm is the only one I post on.

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
I like Masonic postings because we can, for the most part, disagree without launching personal attacks. We accomplish this by maintaining sufficient decorum to police ourselves and we also know that disrespect of any kind will not be tolerated. It looks like this site is getting big enough justify putting more "stuff" on to keep the interest of its members. Please do not forget the old adage, If it aint broke......

tom268

I have 4 masonic forums I post in, 2 german and 2 american/international. I have used non-masonic forums in my beginning time in the internet, but no longer do that. In the past I wrote on several forums for wicca and witchcraft, to prevent some junior girlie white witches, who watched too much Charmed to fall for wrong conceptions.

Benton

Premium Member
I spend the majority of my time here, but also spend a good amount of time in a couple of gaming forums. Not that I have much time to game anymore, between school, Masonry, and everything else in my life, but I like to dream. :)

MikeMay

Premium Member
I've been on all kinds of forums from tech to gaming to..you name it.

I ran a precurser to a forum back in the 80's when BBS's ruled. Ahh...the joy at being able to upgrade from 300 baud to 1200 baud. LOL!

This is the only Masonic forum I participate with...because it's local and I have the opportunity to meet other brothers. I read a few others but I won't post on them.