My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passed to FC yesterday morning.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
congratulations.

The FC is much shorter than the EA. You should learn the questions and the answers for the FC. to be honest, it's like you're just learning the questions.

Luke

Today was the first day of learning the work for the FC and we made it all the way through. It's amazing what you have to go through as an EA. My instructor promised the lodge I would be giving my proficiency on the first and ready to be raised on the fifth of September at 9 AM if anyone wants to come out and see it. We would love to have you.

Ben Rodriguez

Congratulations my brother. You will realize that your proficiency from now on will be much easier to digest, so to speak. Pay lots of attention to what happens in every degree, and learn as much as possible. Again, congratulations!

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Congratulations Bro. Luke. I felt you would get here quick, with the enthusiasm you have displayed. As others have said, pay close attention to the work, and learn as much as you can, and continue to learn. I am learning more each time I come to this group, and that is just a small bit of what is available. Keep up the enthusiasm. I kind of slow down, and wonder what I should do, or if what I am doing is making any progress. Seems I run into a Brother who will ask about a project, or program they know I'm involved in, and that turns the fire up again. All I can really tell you right now, is that it only gets better!!!!

Sirius

For Reflectoin

Congratulations on your next step. As you learn your work take notice of a few things.

What is the labor of a fellowcraft mason?
What is the rewards of said labor?
What is the significance of the mystery of the letter 'G'?

A few things to ponder as you roam about the Middle Chamber.

Jim O'Connell

Brother Luke, Congratulations. I'm glad you have set a goal to be passed. Welcome Brother.

Jim O'Connell
SW Kenedy 774
JW Alamita 200
JW Hochheim 182

Luke

I'm not sure if I would like things to slow down or stay the same. I love the learning and I look forward to it. My instructor is great. The team performs well. It feels real good to know everyone is doing this for you. Even if they do it for everyone. RWS made me feel amazing when he made his speech about me.

Thank you everyone for the congratulations and advice.

P.S. I cant seem to post anything without timing out. I guess my fingers need some exercise.