Passed to Fellowcraft!

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by Overworked724, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Overworked724

Overworked724 Registered User

Well, my journey (short as it has been thus far) has been a great pleasure and full of wonder and learning - in addition to the benefit of new fellowship!

Last night, I was passed to Fellowcraft! The experience was even more memorable than my first degree. What is truly humbling is that the brethren involved in conferring the degree took out so much time and put forth so much effort on a cold winter weeknight! It was a great evening...and now my next steps into this new degree begin.

My advice to those just starting your journey remains no different than what I have read on this forum from other brothers. Do not go searching for tidbits of information on the degrees - because what you would find in any internet search would probably be both incomplete and inaccurate. Most importantly, by acting upon your fervent curiosity with impatience, you would truly diminish a deeply profound experience. Just enjoy the journey.

As for me...I feel even closer to the brethren in my lodge!

Enjoy the day!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Bloke, Keith C, HoldenMonty and 2 others like this.
  2. Thomas Stright

Thomas Stright Premium Member

3. Symthrell

Symthrell Registered User

Congratulation on being Passed. Keep up the good work and you will be a Master Mason before you know it. Keep us posted on your progress!!

4. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Welcome again to the family twice adopted Brother.

5. Matt L

Matt L Site Benefactor

Congratulation's, another step in your journey. Keep us poster Brother.

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Congratulations Brother!

7. Keith C

Keith C Registered User

Congratulations! It is my opinion that the most important lessons are contained in the Fellowcraft Degree.

Enjoy the rest of your journey!

Overworked724 likes this.
  8. Overworked724

Overworked724 Registered User

Awesome thread - really hit home with me...and definitely worth a repeat post. Good read.

Bloke likes this.
  9. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920I using My Freemasonry mobile app

10. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

Congratulations to you my FC brother: while you should be getting your MM degree soon-wiser brothers than I would claim that it takes many years to master the FC skills in your personal life-after over 20 years in the Craft I’d agree.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Overworked724 and Bloke like this.

Share My Freemasonry