My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passed !!!!!

cmoreno85tx

I turned in my EA Proficiency tonight (9/8/08) and was passed to a Fellowcraft Mason. :cool: The Fellowcraft degree was awesome and meaningful. I enjoyed it way more than the EA.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
there is a LOT of new stuff for the fellowcraft. because it is by far the easiest proficiency to pass, i suggest doing a study and asking the worshipful master if you can do a 10 minute presentation of something that impressed upon you the most (to a tiled lodge, of course) after your proficiency... makes for a great lesson to be learned from the EA version of the same.

it is, because we're on the internet, extremely EPIC when fellowcrafts do that when they turn in their work.

whether you do it or not, i agree with you, the things you learn in the FC degree are very profound. people don't often think about it because it is the shortest, but it represents a man perfecting himself. that is most undoubtedly worth something, there.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Congrats Brother! Be sure to let us know when you have a date for the Masters. I will be there for your Raising! Keep up the work!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Congrats Brother Carlos, and as Wingnut said read the FC part in the monitor if you can get your hands on one. THe FC lecture given now leaves out the best parts in my opinion.