My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payers for my wife

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Guys, my wife has been rushed to hospital with a possible bowl obstruction. She's 34 weeks pregnant and surgeons are consulting as to how to proceed. It's all up in the air and my wife and I are in need of your prayers.

Thanks Brothers.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Rob427W

All the best to you and your wife and child, Brother.

Very sorry to hear this.

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Pray Psalm 91 BROTHER........It's a Psalm of PROTECTION..........And, I will send up a prayer soon as I get thru typing, asking that the GAOTU guide the minds and hands of the Doctors that are treating your Wife AND Child............

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Thank you brothers. Latest update is that it started to settle late yesterday but early this morning it turned nasty. Blood in vomit and others problems have arises. Praying that the surgical team act today as they played the wait and see yesterday hoping it would settle down and vanish. Baby is just over 34 weeks and should come through it without too many hassles.

Once again brothers, thank you so much for your prayers and kind words of encouragement.

bezobrazan

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. If you need someone to talk to PM me any time. Me and my wife went through a really tough medical issue when she was pregnant with our first child.

You're a ghost traveling in a meat-coated skeleton made of stardust, so what are you so afraid of?

bezobrazan

The bottom part is my signature which now looks like a second paragraph.

You're a ghost traveling in a meat-coated skeleton made of stardust, so what are you so afraid of?

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Another quick update. I called my wife's head surgeon and he was not even aware that she was in hospital at all. 10 minutes later 2 members of his surgical team came in to speak with my wife.

They want to act fast and part of that is delivering my son. To commence they need the obstratrition to agree and have paediatrics in the same room so that once Bub is out, the can take care of him because my wife will be under a full general. The silly obstratrition won't reply to urgent calls and pages.

Getting closer as the hours drag on but at least we may have a course of action.

Just praying that the obstratrition responds to pages and works with these guys to bring a positive result for mum and Bub.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
There has been no improvements as far as my wife and the issues. They are going to deliver my son tomorrow morning (24 hrs from now) at 34 weeks and 3 days. The surgeons believe that once he's out, it will take pressure away from the rest of things and then the surgeons can operate on the main issue causing all of this.

Still a very long road ahead once Bub is born due to being premie and all the things that come with that, but it needs to happen so that the other surgical team can proceed.

Rob427W

Thank you for the update Bro. Darren. My heart goes out to you and your young family.

Bro Darren

Premium Member
Yep, time for a quick update. My wife's contractions and frequency and the other abdo pain issue slowly increased through out the day due to the reduction in pain killers. She's taken it all and with no sleep in over 48 hrs. The end is in sight with about 14 hrs to go until they do this double procedure in the morning.

I hope that my next update will be a positive one with a picture of our son. Thank you from my wife and I for all your prayers.