My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peaceful greetings to all, from the West!

Jon D.

My name is Jonathan, and I reside in Las Vegas Nevada.

It's great to be here. I look forward to filling my mind with the knowledge and wisdom of those I may someday share an eternal/fraternal bond with.

My journey thus far has already opened my eyes, mind, and arms to the ways of the world. In ways I could have never imagined. I'd love to discuss the sequence of events, teachings, and learnings that prompted my decision to dedicate time going forward to getting to know those in my local Vegas #32.

Truly,

J. Davenport

Bloke

Premium Member

It's great to be here. I look forward to filling my mind with the knowledge and wisdom of those I may someday share an eternal/fraternal bond with.

My journey thus far has already opened my eyes, mind, and arms to the ways of the world. In ways I could have never imagined. I'd love to discuss the sequence of events, teachings, and learnings that prompted my decision to dedicate time going forward to getting to know those in my local Vegas #32.

Truly,

J. Davenport
Welcome :)

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor

Truly,

J. Davenport
The WM of Daylight #44 is a member of these here boards

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app