My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pennsylvania MM Degree in Indiana in September

On September 15, 2012, Mt. Moriah Lodge #77 will host a very special day. The Grand Masters Lodge in Pennsylvania, Butler Lodge #272 will travel to Mt. Moriah Lodge to exemplify, or, if their candidate can make it, actually confer the Master Mason Degree on a candidate from PA. The last time a Lodge from Pennsylvania came to Indiana to exemplify their work was during PGM Denny Herrells’ year, 2005-2006 at Howard Lodge #90.
Reservations for dinner and attendance are a must and can be made by contacting Mt Moriah’s Worshipful Master, Brother John Mathews at mailman7@comcast.net or by calling (765)642-8951 and leaving a full message. Your Ladies are invited to dinner should they wish to attend and just mention that in your RSVP for the event.
Lodge will open at 2:30pm with dinner at approximately 5:30pm if your Lady should attend. The Brethren from PA typically wear formal tails! Let us show our appreciation by wearing coats and ties for this event.
25683662-3958319616656349408

More...

Bill Hosler

If i was back home in Indiana i would love to attend. i have heard the PA MM degree is really something to see.

ive heard that the Worshipful Master has nearly all the speaking parts and since PA has no cypher the man has to learn it all mouth to ear.

Bill Hosler

It is in Anderson, Indiana. About 30 miles north of Indy on I-69. It should be worth the trip. They have a beautiful Masonic temple there.