My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petition Submitted!

Tony Siciliano

Premium Member
Well, after four years working on school, work, family, work, kids, and, well, Work! - I have finally turned in my petition for the SR. I'm really excited about this. Especially the "University of Freemasonry" aspect of the organization. I have to take a few months off from my Master's program, so that leaves me some time to order and complete the Master Craftsman I and II programs (I hope).

Interesting side note: I needed two recommendations on my petition. My coach/mentor is a 32° (and current DDGL, so he's very busy). I asked him who could be my second recommendation, and he rattled off about half of our Lodge. Then he mentioned that one of our most active PMs is a 33°! Very interesting... Can't wait to talk to him about the SR.

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
Congratulations! I am one weekend in to a 3 weekend session to get all 29 degrees. You will thoroughly enjoy the degree work!