My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petitioned the York Rite

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Last night I put in my petition for the York Rite. Per the advise of brothers in the lodge and here on the forum I was going to wait six months after my raising. However, next month the YR is offering a two day class to go through the entire rite at half of the price that it would cost taking it degree to degree. As both my wife and I are retired and living on a fixed income I decided to take advantage of the class. Wish me luck.

Companion Joe

Premium Member
Congratulations. You will thoroughly enjoy it. What you learn in the Chapter and Council degrees will fill out so much of the story you'll be amazed.

zouzoum

Last night I put in my petition for the York Rite. Per the advise of brothers in the lodge and here on the forum I was going to wait six months after my raising. However, next month the YR is offering a two day class to go through the entire rite at half of the price that it would cost taking it degree to degree. As both my wife and I are retired and living on a fixed income I decided to take advantage of the class. Wish me luck.
Congratulations brother and good luck .. here in Scotland u have to wait 1 year after being raised

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Congratulations brother and good luck .. here in Scotland u have to wait 1 year after being raised

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App
I guess I am fortunate here in the U.S. to be able to join as soon as I was raised. It's really great to hear from you fine folks in Europe.