My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics of my lodge room and dads golden trowel

fairbanks1363pm

my lodge room has the coolest murials of the story of masonry. i took some pics tonigt of that and my dads golden trowel award

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 288

fairbanks1363pm

here they are. the third pic is the family. my uncle robert nichols is a pm and pete hullum an ea

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Great photos! You have a beautiful Lodge and congratulations to you Father for receiving the Golden Trowel!

fairbanks1363pm

a great story about the guy who painted them. years ago they hired a guy to paint the lodge room. on of our past masters in 1974 walked in to check on him upstairs and see how the painting was going. he was laid out on the lodge floor and was sleeping. the past master laughed and woke him up. the man ended up becoming a mason and before he finished painting the story he died. you cant tell unless you look closely but in the south east corner of the painting he was working on worman building the temple. they are sketched with pencil but not painted in.

fairbanks1363pm

Great murals. Let me also say that I love your profile pic!

a brother af small stature died and gave the lodge many masonic items. the fez fits my son and i thought the brother would appreciate my boy using it rather than setting in a closet. he thinks he is a shriner and i love it. i remember as akid playing with my dads fez and scottish rite hat. it reminds me of that.