My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray for Masonic values in Florida at their GL today

dfreybur

Premium Member
Any other aspersions you care to cast about?

Excellent - A brother from Florida who I can thank directly. Thank you and all your grand lodge representatives for overturning the edict of religious bigotry. Masonic principles prevailed and may they ever do so.

ChosenOne

I am a young black male in Vero Beach Florida who was approached through Facebook (see Steven Aboutadolla Gregory on Facebook) by a person behind a page named Illu Rich asking if I'm interested I'm becoming a Mason and asking me to come up with $200 but never asked or found out if I meet the requirements to be accepted in a local lodge..I am a felon and I read that I would be expelled due to my past Federal drugdealing charges..So now after research I'm wondering if this is a scam or if its real..What are some questions I should be asking this secretive person in order to reveal the truth if any to this persons approach?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Billy Jones

I am a young black male in Vero Beach Florida who was approached through Facebook (see Steven Aboutadolla Gregory on Facebook) by a person behind a page named Illu Rich asking if I'm interested I'm becoming a Mason and asking me to come up with $200 but never asked or found out if I meet the requirements to be accepted in a local lodge..I am a felon and I read that I would be expelled due to my past Federal drugdealing charges..So now after research I'm wondering if this is a scam or if its real..What are some questions I should be asking this secretive person in order to reveal the truth if any to this persons approach?

Freemason Connect Mobile

It's a scam my man!

Freemason Connect Mobile