prince hall affiliated in waco or surrounding areas

Discussion in 'Prince Hall Freemasonry' started by military-minded, Nov 29, 2011.

1. military-minded

military-minded Registered User

im new to the board, recently got out of the military after serving 5 1/2 yrs and was very interested in seeing the light. originally from mississippi and after always seeing what some of guys do there around the community is a blessing. now ive moved to waco and i dont know anyone here i would still love to go to a hall and be welcomed. today i rode to gatesville to lodge 197 to get some insight but no one was there. if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction i would appreciate it. thanks in advance

2. Bro. David F. Hill

Bro. David F. Hill David F. Hill Premium Member

The PH lodge in Waco is UNION SEAL #64. Contact District Deputy Grand Master Rufus Phelps III ((254) XXXX ) to get more information. Good Luck and keep in touch.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  3. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

First, welcome to the boards! Secondly, I hope you do find a place. There are many, many people that will give you a hand finding a Masonic home.

4. military-minded

Thanks for the help and the guidance. I'm about to call him right now.

5. military-minded

I just tried to contact him and that line was no longer in service. I appreciate all the help you guys are giving. I been thinking about this for a while now. Now it's time to make something happen. Hopefully I will see the light soon

6. Bro. David F. Hill

Bro. David F. Hill David F. Hill Premium Member

When all else fails, call the Grand Lodge. They wil have updated info (you would have thought the website would also):

Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas
    P.O. Box 1478 Fort Worth, Texas 76101
    Office: (817) 534-4612
    Fax: (817)534-9289

pha@flash.net

7. Bro.BruceBenjamin

Bro.BruceBenjamin Premium Member

Welcome to the forms. Sorry for slow response getting ready for Grand Sessions here.

8. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! I'm in Waco myself, but I'm not PHA.

9. military-minded

just to give an update. i made it through the process. its been a long time coming but i made it

10. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

This is what this board is about. This was not done by moderators or admins, it was the members that made this happen. Great Job guys.

Share My Freemasonry