My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

prince hall oklahoma lodges in the middle east?

acjohnson53

MWPHGLOK is keeping Brothers working, and jumping at every opportunity to leave their mark on Masonry. I was raised an Oklahoma Mason in the early 90's in Germany...And loving every minute of it.

BRO RUNDAY

Just an update Brethren mwglofok has an amity with UGLE....

Attachments

• amity.JPG
    amity.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 558

TonyT2020

That's not true. There are some Prince Hall jurisdictions that allow dual membership. Many PHA jurisdictions don't.
This is good and new information to me. Is there a location that you can direct me to that would have a list of MWPHGL(s) that allow dual/multiple memberships?

TonyT2020

MWPHGLMN and I have also heard Delaware, Rhode Island, and Ohio. I am pretty sure about MN. A Prince Hall mason told me about the others so I can only take his word.

There are six PHA grand lodges that don't recognize the PHA grand lodge in Louisiana. I believe I showed you documentation in a private message on here.
The MWPHGLofLA situation seems to be rectified. Over the last few months I've seen a few Grand Lodges re-establish recognition... it was not recognized from 2015 to early 2020.