My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof that lizards rule the world - Illuminati confirmed

pointwithinacircle2

Rapscallion
Premium Member
dzSyE48.jpg

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Makes perfect sense... most Illuminati theories are based off of Wilson novels, so why not tie in Adams as well.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Lol....the shape shifting lizard alien theory almost made me ruin my computer when I first read it. I was drinking a cup of green tea at the time.

SimonM

And here are Osiris and Isis (the Widow) as snakes. The similarity with Fuxi and Nuwa is remarkable.

I think you forget that they are symbols, not to be taken as litteral representations. When we start doing litteral interpretations rather than symbolic we tend to get lost.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

SimonM

Still it seems odd that ancient Egyptians and ancient Chinese both thought that the founders of their civilizations were serpents.

Why would that be odd? I see it as indication that they both have found the same underlaying truth, best expressed in this symbolic way.

The King and the Queen have a serpent (dragon/snake) lower half and a human upper half. Doesn't that tell you anything?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Still it seems odd that ancient Egyptians and ancient Chinese both thought that the founders of their civilizations were serpents.
But not as odd as anyone actually thinking that this conclusion of yours is one that has any basis in reality whatsoever.

I offer this to all who read your comment:
DumbEnough.jpg

After you perpend the meme, consider this: if I called you a Lion, would I be lying or speaking a truth?

Your past example of literal thinking tells me that you would actually believe that you were being called "a lion", rather than me telling you that through my eyes I see that you had "the qualities of a lion".

Any picture of these leaders depicted as having serpent's tails does no imply that they were serpents themselves. That conclusion is unfounded conjecture based upon symbolic illiteracy. It is not "just your interpretation" and therefore acceptable. To be valid, interpretations must in some way be supported by premises that are well-founded.

The picture communicates that the leaders depicted had specific qualities that their culture associated with serpents or the mythos of their culture that involve well known characters that have serpent tails that were important for their population who viewed the picture to continually be reminded of visually, since they were in most likely illiterate, even to some degree.

Symbolic illiteracy is the bane of our Craft and all those who masquerade as its interpreters.

Last edited:

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
...but why are so many gods depicted as serpents. Most humans avoid serpents, and to call someone a snake is to be quite derogatory... What is going on?
What's going on is symbolic illiteracy coupled with mythological ignorance.

First, Oriental mythology consider snakes a subclass of dragons. In the east, dragons are looked upon with favor. They symbolize peace, fertility, good fortune, immortality and host of other good things, depending upon context.

Secondly, it was not until the high priests of YHWY mythology, a male centric faith, launched its propaganda program on the goddess religions of the middle east (you know the Garden in Eden tale), that serpents began to be looked at with disfavor. This disfavor has only been around since then. Prior to this, serpents were looked upon favorably.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
econdly, it was not until the high priests of YHWY mythology, a male centric faith, launched its propaganda program on the goddess religions of the middle east (you know the Garden in Eden tale), that serpents began to be looked at with disfavor. This disfavor has only been around since then. Prior to this, serpents were looked upon favorably.
Very true!

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Modern humans are much more intelligent than those ancestors that built various enormous stone structures - often with great precision.

Thus we can ignore any ancient records that disagree with our beliefs.
LOL! If anything, you are consistent.

dfreybur

Premium Member
What is going on?

Symbolism. Serpents coil. Curves symbolize time. Our degrees depict the phases of a human life. A coil that goes around more than one symbolizes more than one human lifespan. So it means either immortality in the form of living a long life or immortality in the form of immunity from death. Sounds like a natural feature of ancient deities to me.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
You are confusing Myth with Reality, again.
Modern humans are much more intelligent than those ancestors that built various enormous stone structures - often with great precision.

Thus we can ignore any ancient records that disagree with our beliefs.
More technologically advanced, but not more intelligent.
He was being sarcastic Bro. Warrior. He was putting the previous post down. He uses the royal "we" claiming that "we" can ignore what we don't agree with when he is actually implying that "we" can't understand humans much more intelligent than us.

I agree that some of "us" can't understand humans much more intelligent than us. However it is not about modern humans versus ancient humans. It is about individual humans who have yet to do the Work to lay foundations of understanding regarding what has been left behind without tripping themselves up in flights of fancy founded in symbolic illiteracy and mythological ignorance.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
He was being sarcastic Bro. Warrior. He was putting the previous post down. He uses the royal "we" claiming that "we" can ignore what we don't agree with when he is actually implying that "we" can't understand humans much more intelligent than us.
Misunderstood, my bad.

dfreybur

Premium Member
So why pairs of serpents? Are there 2 timelines?

Easy enough to think of symbolic meanings for that. Male and female. Before and after birth. Before and after death. In the physical realm and in the spiritual realm. Looks more cool when drawn that way. If spoken in ancient Coptic Egyptian the words rhyme or alliterate nicely. Oops, my quill slipped and I doubled the image. I tried to erase the earlier version off the papyrus but it's still visible. Since two heads are better than one, two snakes must also be better than one. The priests chant Snake, snake" at one point in the ceremony and so I drew two. Two legs, two snakes.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
The history of the human race is a lot more complicated than assumed.
And a lot more simplistic than assumed by many.
If you want to look into that you might like to consider:

- what are the Annedotus?
- what does that name mean?
- where do they appear in Freemasonry?
However, if you wish to forestall fantastical foragings into things that have nothing to do with the actual history of humankind, rather than being distracted and diverted by the mythology of the Greeks or the fabrication of zealous Freemasonic ritual writers, you might want to take your travels toward things that shall better ground you, rather than encourage you to take Icarusian flights of fancy on Daedalus wings.

dfreybur

Premium Member
How symbolic is this lizard thing? People seem to instinctively fear snakes. Is there some sort of hysteria that crazy people actually think there are lizards, or is this somehow symbolic in they think those in charge are as unfeeling as snakes? I've mostly thought discussion of lizard people were references to the TV show V.

I guess it's the same as zombie references. Zombies are people who don't think. Which seems to translate to people who disagree with whoever is speaking.