My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protection of lodge facilities

ALset

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask for help from the fraternity and brotherhood of masons. Please help Myanmar’s circle of masonic bond, to reclaim the righteous authority of the last of myanmar masonic facility which is still in good condition. The building which is meant to be a facility for Myanmar’s masonic brothers, is being misused by a political party that stand ignorant of the generosity and forgiveness of the brothers for decades, long before they come to earn the governor’s position. Despite all the efforts of the faithful circle of the brothers who strived to prove the party that there never was any involvement of the members of the lodge with the any personnel in politics in its history, the party denies to return the ownership of the building to the righteous hands of the brothers. Please do help myanmar’s mason brothers by the grace of fraternity and loving care of the brotherhood. Thank you.
ALset

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

Last edited: