My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proud to be part of the Masonic community

jhirshon

My name is Jonathan Hirshon, an E.A. at Academia Lodge № 847 in Oakland, CA.

I am honored to be part of this vibrant group here at My Freemasonry as well as the amazing group of brothers at Academia who are leading the Traditional Observance movement here in the U.S.

I look forward to my continued education here and elsewhere in the Craft through your patient tutelage and recommendations for study. :)

Fraternally & Sincerely, Jonathan

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Welcome, Brother Jonathan. I hope you enjoy this forum, and I hope to visit your Lodge sometime with some of the Brethren from Paideia 852.

jhirshon

Brother Trysquare - I can assure you of a most hospitable welcome! :)

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
My name is Jonathan Hirshon, an E.A. at Academia Lodge № 847 in Oakland, CA.

I am honored to be part of this vibrant group here at My Freemasonry as well as the amazing group of brothers at Academia who are leading the Traditional Observance movement here in the U.S.

I look forward to my continued education here and elsewhere in the Craft through your patient tutelage and recommendations for study. :)

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us here!