My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pulled over on fort sill...

jhale1158

I was pulled over not long ago by an MP on Fort Sill. He did the usual routine asking for ID and Insurance etc.

He reached in the car ad handed my items to me, and I took them, he extended his hand for a handshake, but instead gave a grip.

Said he pulled me over just to meet me after he saw my decal but for the life of me I cannot remember his name.

You never know when you will meet a brother :)

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
A couple of years ago, I was caught speeding at least 10-15 mph over on a tollway. The kids were fighting, I was distracted trying to break them up and just wasn't paying attention. All of a sudden I see a motorcycle cop. I pull over, he asked for my license and I was upfront and told him of the situation. He just told me to be careful and handed my license back. No ticket no warning. I don't know if he was a Mason (I have a S&C Hitch) or felt sympathy.

That being said, I just got pulled over on my way to the MM Degree on the USS Lexington. The cop pulled me over, gave me a ticket and told me to contact Judge Kolb. Funny thing, I know Kevin, he's a good man and a Mason. I'll be seeing him Monday to request defensive driving..lol.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I know how the base police can be around here. I didn't know one of them was a Mason. I should be easy to spot I have the Oklahoma Freemason plates on my car. I did have the 32° decal on there also, but it fell off. I will be replacing it though at the end of the month.

scialytic

Premium Member
Bummer...I was waiting for somebody to jump on and say, "I'm the Brother...don't let me catch you speeding again. We'll meet for coffee on Tuesday." Maybe that's just the sappy-side of me. Well, now I'm subscribed to this thread--so when it happens--I'll know!