My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R:.W:. Allen Reid, DDGM, GLot Funeral Information

STLamb

Brothers, Sunday we were all shocked to here of the sudden passing of R:.W:. Allen Reid, our current DDGM. I recieved the following information regarding his funeral arrangements that I am copying below. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during this trying time.

Brethren,

Below is the information about the Visitation & Funeral Services of R:. W:. Allen Reid.

Visitation will be @ Carnes Funeral Home (3100 Gulf Freeway, Texas City, TX 77591) from 6:00 PM to 8 PM on Wednesday 6 February 2013

Funeral Services will be @ Carnes Funeral Home (3100 Gulf Freeway, Texas City, TX 77591) beginning @ 2:00 PM Thursday 7 February 2013 w/ Masonic Graveside Services to be performed afterward by the Most Worshipful Grand Master Walter Rogers @ the San Leon Cemetery.

http://www.carnesfuneralhome.com/allen-paul-reid

A Representation of the Grand Lodge of Texas will be opened @ Dickinson Lodge #1324 as follows:

Doors Open @ Noon
Opening of the Representation @ 12:30 PM
Closing of the Representation will follow the graveside services
We will need as many Past Masters as possible so that all positions can be filled @ the Representation opened.
Please bring your own White apron, as Dickinson Lodge may run out.

In Lieu of flowers, please make contributions to the Masonic Museum and Library.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me - (713) 419-8710.

Fraternally,
S.E. Saunders
Worshipful Master
Dickinson Lodge
Dickinson Lodge #1324
(713) 419-8710