R:.W:. P:.G:.M:. Orville L. O'Neill

Discussion in 'Sickness and Distress' started by Ashton Lawson, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Ashton Lawson

Ashton Lawson Premium Member

I don't know any of the details or circumstances, but several reputable sources have informed me that Brother O'Neill suffered a heart attack sometime within the last few days. I don't know anything about his current condition or status, but I am absolutely certain he can use our prayers and support at the present.

Please join me in sending prayers for healing and recovery for our most recent P:.G:.M:.

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I am certainly sending my thoughts and prayers to him and his family!!

3. bgs942

bgs942 Premium Member

Will lift him up in my prayers.

4. dpteskeys

dpteskeys Registered User

He did have stints put in last week I believe. I don't think he had a heart attack. At least as of yesterday

5. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

The past GM is and has been in my prayers. He is a good man and I'm better for having been in his presence.

6. Ashton Lawson

Given the way the rumor mill works, it is very possible that a well intentioned game of telephone turned this into a report of a heart attack by the time I received the news.

Sounds like he could use some prayer though, either way, so I'll leave this up.

7. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Thoughts and prayers for R.W. O'Neill.

8. Dave in Waco

Dave in Waco Premium Member

My thoughts and prayers are with RW O'nell. He's a good man

9. Ashton Lawson

I spoke to MW Carnes yesterday, and he said RW O'Neill is recovering and doing much better. He also confirmed that he only had stints put in, and did not have a heart attack as previously incorrectly reported by me.

10. Bro. Bennett

Bro. Bennett Premium Member

Stents are still pretty scary to most, but, they are great in these days and times of extending the life of those that have issues with blockages. God bless RW O'Neill and give him strength to get better so he can continue his work for our Fraternity and the GAOTU...

Share My Freemasonry