My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised to the 3°

Sk3tchNinja

Last night three others and myself were raised by NJ Grand Lodge officers as well as my mother lodge.

It was an extraordinary night that I will always remember.

We were having such a great time afterwards, we didn't leave lodge until 1am!

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
A friend of mine up in Caesarea lodge was raised in a Gold Collar degree. Unfortunately I was unable to attend it.

Congratz on your raising.

Are the men sitting in the chairs past grand officers or current grand officers? If it is the latter, Was RW Jr. Grand Warden Deiter there? He is from a Lodge in my district and a very nice person to talk to.

edited: clarity

Last edited:

Sk3tchNinja

A friend of mine up in Caesarea lodge was raised in a Gold Collar degree. Unfortunately I was unable to attend it.

Congratz on your raising.

Are the men sitting in the chairs past grand officers or current grand officers? If it is the latter, Was RW Jr. Grand Warden Deiter there? He is from a Lodge in my district and a very nice person to talk to.

edited: clarity

The entire Grand Lodge officers were there...and there were a lot! Lol! I apologize, but there were so many new faces and I'm so new to the fraternity that I didn't catch everyone names.

Thanks again, everyone, for the good wishes and praise.

skipdrinkwater

Last night three others and myself were raised by NJ Grand Lodge officers as well as my mother lodge.

It was an extraordinary night that I will always remember.

We were having such a great time afterwards, we didn't leave lodge until 1am!
Congrats my brother.. travel lightly