My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason!

GKA

Premium Member
A hearty Fraternal congratulations my brother, I hope, and believe that you will become a shinning light for others who follow in your footsteps, as all brothers have done who have gone this way before.
Welcome to the fraternity. :)

Derinique Kendrick

A hearty Fraternal congratulations my brother, I hope, and believe that you will become a shinning light for others who follow in your footsteps, as all brothers have done who have gone this way before.
Welcome to the fraternity. :)
Thanks brother! That is surely the plan! I've been told I get out of it what I put in. That being said I plan to get a lot out of it! :)

BroBanks

Premium Member
Bro Kendrick, I haven't been here in awhile but I send you my congratulations and want to let you know how proud I am of you for being a young man who was determined and hungry enough to seek out and go through becoming a up standing young man as I mentioned to you when I started talking with you we older brothers like to see young men do great things with their lives once again Congratulations Brother Kendrick.

Derinique Kendrick

Bro Kendrick, I haven't been here in awhile but I send you my congratulations and want to let you know how proud I am of you for being a young man who was determined and hungry enough to seek out and go through becoming a up standing young man as I mentioned to you when I started talking with you we older brothers like to see young men do great things with their lives once again Congratulations Brother Kendrick.
Thanks Brother Banks! That really means a lot to me. I appreciate it all!

Derinique Kendrick

Congratulations brother, I believe I can graduate at you earlier but it did not post, and I hope you didn't break the goat back,LOL!
Thanks again brother! You did personally on my profile page a while back. And I'm a pretty small guy, so I'm sure I didn't do the goat's back much harm lol