Raised to the third!

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Speedbird13, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Speedbird13

Speedbird13 Registered User

After one year and 3 months, i have been raised to the 3rd degree! What an amazing ritual!! That's all i'll say, it was deep and the temple had such a different feeling!

I want to say thanks to all brethern on here as even though i havent posted much at all, i read a lot of posts and gained valuable knowledge.

If anyone is interested, im under United Grand Lodge of Victoria, Australia.

Thanks brethern!

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Congratulations upon completing the 3rd step in Masonry. You are now well on your journey to Light!!

3. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

Congrats Brother!

4. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Congratulations, Brother. The third degree is a beautiful degree, huh? Good luck on the rest of your Masonic journey and life :)

5. KFerguson84

KFerguson84 Premium Member

Congrats, Brother! It has only just begun. The Blue Lodge is so full of philosophy and symbolism. You will spend the rest of your life analyzing it and learning to apply it to your life. I would not be the man I am today without Freemasonry and I hope that it's teachings will do the same to you. Welcome, Brother!

6. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Congratulations on being Raised. I hope you enjoy the rest of your journey in Masonry.

7. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Congrats Brother!

8. Speedbird13

Speedbird13 Registered User

Thank you everyone :) Already in the past year and a bit Freemasonry has made me into a better man. I dont doubt for a second that later on in life, it will make me into an even better man

9. Brother Mark

Brother Mark Registered User

Congrats Brother

10. J_Villarreal

J_Villarreal Registered User

Add Content

11. J_Villarreal

J_Villarreal Registered User

Congrats Brother! I was just raised myself this morning. What and amazing and impacting ritual! Here's to your future travels in search for more light.

Share My Freemasonry