My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised to the third!

Speedbird13

After one year and 3 months, i have been raised to the 3rd degree! What an amazing ritual!! That's all i'll say, it was deep and the temple had such a different feeling!

I want to say thanks to all brethern on here as even though i havent posted much at all, i read a lot of posts and gained valuable knowledge.

If anyone is interested, im under United Grand Lodge of Victoria, Australia.

Thanks brethern!

KFerguson84

Premium Member
Congrats, Brother! It has only just begun. The Blue Lodge is so full of philosophy and symbolism. You will spend the rest of your life analyzing it and learning to apply it to your life. I would not be the man I am today without Freemasonry and I hope that it's teachings will do the same to you. Welcome, Brother!

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Congratulations on being Raised. I hope you enjoy the rest of your journey in Masonry.

Speedbird13

Thank you everyone :) Already in the past year and a bit Freemasonry has made me into a better man. I dont doubt for a second that later on in life, it will make me into an even better man

J_Villarreal

Congrats Brother! I was just raised myself this morning. What and amazing and impacting ritual! Here's to your future travels in search for more light.