My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raised

fairmanjd

Was raised last week at a beautiful outdoor degree. The lodge room was set up beside a stock tank... it was at night by torchlight which added to the already awesome experience. I was one of three and got to go last during the second portion... made it extra special. I am thinking of writing an article as a parallel to "Contemplations of an Outgoing WM" that will discuss some of my thoughts on my journey as a newly raised Mason. The journey over the past several months has been wonderful and enlightening... very rewarding. And I've barely skimmed the surface; there is so much more to learn.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Congratulations! Now it's time to get down to work and brighten yourself up. Your labors are required in the fields of masonry.

God bless.

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
Congrats! I still want to see an outdoor degree, and hopefully will be able to in the near future.

Mac

Premium Member
Congratulations, brother! You definitely got your third degree the right way. ;)

Out of curiosity, how difficult is it to tyle something like that? We're thinking about doing one with the members of my Lodge.