My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ready to be raised

Richard Valdez

Tonight I turned in my FC work at the Flatonia #436 lodge. It went well, and I even repeated the same mistake I always make, but at least I'm consistent. Let's just say I demonstrated suitable proficiency. As soon as I got home, I called my friend in Baytown to invite him (as I am inviting all of the readers here on MOT) to my MM initiation scheduled for 700p Tue Aug 16 here in Flatonia. I called my friend because I wanted him to be here for this and to tell him how much I appreciate his friendship and tutelage. I realize now how he patiently spoke to me about things that I now strive to exhibit. How lucky we are to have been told of a fraternal brotherhood of decent, ethical, and honorable men, and then to have been shown the way to join them. I am honored and humbled and I will strive to behave in a manner that will make others want to emulate.

For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men— I Peter 2:15

:14::14::14::14::14:

Beathard

Premium Member
You did better than just OK. Looks like I will be working in your degree. Buddy said he was going to pick up a special mountain goat for you on his vacation in Colorado. I think it's appropriate, guys our size would make a normal goat faint.

Last edited:

Richard Valdez

You did better than just OK. Looks like I will be working in your degree. Buddy said he was going to pick up a special mountain goat for you on his vacation in Colorado.

Thanks Bro Beathard. I knew one day there would be payback for all the Cabrito I have eaten in my lifetime.