My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rejoice with me Brothers

davidterrell80

Past Master
Premium Member
Two good things:

1) I finished my Masters in Ancient and Classical History! It was three years of great fun and tough work. Here's a link to my thesis (http://www.scribd.com/doc/62571659/Terrell-DG-Masters-Thesis) a History of Ideas paper tracing a conceptualization of Divine Justice and Mercy from Gregory the Great in the 5th century to Robert Grosseteste in the 13th c to John Wycliff in the 15th.

2) Now that I finished, I finally went to Lodge in Virginia, attending a stated meeting of Henry Lodge #57. I had a great time and will return.

David G Terrell PM of Smithfield 455 (GLofTexas)
Herndon, VA

Txmason

Congratulations my Brother! Looking forward to reading your thesis. Hope you are doing well and if you come to Texas let me know!

Best,
Bro. Jerry Johnston
Marshal 2011-2012

davidterrell80

Past Master
Premium Member
Thanks Jerry, I'm actually leaving to Texas tomorrow. Flying into Austin for one day, driving to Conroe for my 35th High School reunion (Conroe High School, '76) our at the fairgrounds. I have to be back in Va by Monday afternoon.

jwhoff

Premium Member
I second that comment Brother Cliff. It's high time Bro David showed a little interest in life! Still, I can't fault him for "taking that first step."

Brother Dave, you know the old saying. What have you done for me lately? Publish or die brother. I too plan to soak in your work this weekend.

Congratulations on all the hard work. Enjoy the weekend and come back with those elbows ready to shine brother!