My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocating to Dallas,TX from California

PM. Lewis

Premium Member
Greetings All,

I'm a PM moving to Dallas this December and would love to connect with some Brethren. I am moving for good and will be seeking a new lodge home that also has a Eastern Star Chapter. My lady already lives out there and she was interested in joining. I think that's something we could get into together as well. Hope to get connected as soon as possible. Light!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

acjohnson53

There you go P.M. Lewis, P.M. Hill extended his cable tow to you, where are you from in California? I'm in Sacramento, Philomathean Lodge #2, But IDK bout that Eastern Star thing, Them Sistas gonna eat you alive....LOL

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
just a question on jurisprudence. What happens to your Past Master status if you move to a different jurisdiction and affiliate with that Lodge?

Are you still considered a Worshipful Brother?

If so, can you be elected to Sr Warden or Master without being a Junior Warden first in your new jurisdiction? (I'm not saying you would nominated yourself and run against others, but there is a possibility of a crumbling line that needs your help.)

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
just a question on jurisprudence. What happens to your Past Master status if you move to a different jurisdiction and affiliate with that Lodge?

Are you still considered a Worshipful Brother?

If so, can you be elected to Sr Warden or Master without being a Junior Warden first in your new jurisdiction? (I'm not saying you would nominated yourself and run against others, but there is a possibility of a crumbling line that needs your help.)

All depends on the jurisdiction.....as for the title not all jurisdictions use that term

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

dfreybur

Premium Member
Once a PM, always a PM. Though being a PM in another jurisdiction does not imply voting privilege at your new GL.

The term Worshipful is not used for PMs in every jurisdiction. That's a terminology difference not a status difference.