My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request to join the Freemasonry Organization

mail.dz

Hello, thank you for accepting to join the site
I have a simple question
I am from Algeria. I want to join Freemasonry. Can a simple person like me join?
My purpose in join
Seeking knowledge satiate curiosity
I know that this organization has a noble purpose in life
And a look for the future
I am a curious person who loves history, science and religions
If anyone has knowledge or how to join, please contact me via this email.
Thank you

Winter

Premium Member
Hello, thank you for accepting to join the site
I have a simple question
I am from Algeria. I want to join Freemasonry. Can a simple person like me join?
My purpose in join
Seeking knowledge satiate curiosity
I know that this organization has a noble purpose in life
And a look for the future
I am a curious person who loves history, science and religions
If anyone has knowledge or how to join, please contact me via this email.
Thank you
Sorry friend. But Freemasonry is illegal in Algeria and you cannot join there. You would need to move to a country that allows Freemasonry and find a Lodge or meet Brothers in that country who might sponsor you to join. And before you ask, no, we cannot put you in contact with any Freemasons overseas. You must seek them out yourself.

Here is a good resource for you to see what countries have Freemasonry on the African continent. But Freemasonry is banned in most Muslim countries.

mail.dz

Sorry friend. But Freemasonry is illegal in Algeria and you cannot join there. You would need to move to a country that allows Freemasonry and find a Lodge or meet Brothers in that country who might sponsor you to join. And before you ask, no, we cannot put you in contact with any Freemasons overseas. You must seek them out yourself.

Here is a good resource for you to see what countries have Freemasonry on the African continent. But Freemasonry is banned in most Muslim countries.

Thanks for the quick reply
I searched and didn't find anything
There are no places for them, no addresses, no numbers
There are no people who belong to this group in my country
Or they don't want to go public? Anyway Thanks for reply

Winter

Premium Member
Thanks for the quick reply
I searched and didn't find anything
There are no places for them, no addresses, no numbers
There are no people who belong to this group in my country
Or they don't want to go public? Anyway Thanks for reply
You will not find anything. As I said. Freemasonry is banned by law in your country.