Reunion in Waco

Discussion in 'The Scottish Rite' started by Casey, May 7, 2011.

1. Casey

Casey Mandalorian Premium Member

On my way to the reunion in Waco today. Hope to see some of you there.

2. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Dang it. I totally forgot that the Reunion was so close. I was hoping to make it there for this Reunion. Enjoy it and have fun!

3. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson Registered User

dang wish i'd realized they were doing the reunion today. I might've been able to come!

4. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Hope you are having fun brother. Reunions are usually very much worthwhile. Are you working a degree? Serving in some roll? I enjoy it all.

Hey, just a reminder, I'd like to hook up when GL rolls around. There's a fairly large posse of Houston brethren hanging out at the Ramada-Waco Hotel every year. This year we hope to procure a meeting room near the lobby for the nearly-all-night domino games, music, and general bull sessions. All are welcome to drop by.

5. Casey

Casey Mandalorian Premium Member

My official duty was to make sure no donut went away dissatisfied :)

I went to watch the degrees again since I'm new to the SR and I also wanted to meet and congratulate the candidates

6. Bro. Bennett

Bro. Bennett Premium Member

There will be a Reunion close to Abilene sometime in June. As soon as I find the exact details, I will post the details for all to see.. I will join and receive the degree's at this one..

Share My Freemasonry