My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion Nov 5th in Austin

MikeMay

Premium Member
Anyone here going to the Reunion in Austin on November 5th?

Just wondering how many I will see there...since I "FINALLY" submitted my petition. :thumbup:

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I would like to go to one in Texas. I guess I will have to wait until one is a bit closer to me though. You will not be disappointed. It is a great time. I just went last weekend to the reunion in McAlester, OK. I had an absolute blast. You will be worn out though, well at least I was.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Oops! I'd like to attend a weekend reunion in Austin some day. But I'll be in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game that weekend. And ... I'm pretty happy I was able to get those tickets.

Geaux Tigers!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Just wondering how many I will see there...since I "FINALLY" submitted my petition

Congrats, Bro. Mike! You will really enjoy it. I finally got my membership transferred to the Austin Valley from the El Paso a few months ago and didn't even notice that they were having a Reunion coming up in November. I'll PM you. Really glad you got your petition in. You will love it :)

MikeMay

Premium Member
The Reunion was awesome....I have to say "Why did I wait so long?!!" Now to start the Mastercraftsman Program.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Congrats, Brother! I wish I could have been there, but the situation I told you about ended up going through (thankfully) and I got to have some important fun time. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And the Mastercraftsman Program is really awesome as well. Good luck and have fun with it :)

MikeMay

Premium Member
I looked at the first lesson before I flew out Sunday. Can't wait to get into to it when I get back Friday.