My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion

HKTidwell

Premium Member
One day reunion this Saturday in Austin, Texas. I believe breakfast starts at 6:00(See below for a Schedule). I shall be there for my initiation.

Thank you, drapetomaniac, for the schedule update.

Last edited:

JBD

Premium Member
One day reunion this Saturday in Austin, Texas. I believe breakfast starts at 7:00(If somebody knows for certain please correct if I'm wrong). I shall be there for my initiation.

Enjoy!!! Wear comfortable clothes, it is a long day

Wingnut

Premium Member
I sure wanted to come down and repay the KOSA Brothers for coming to visit our reunion! However, we are having our Black Hat Ceremony this Saturday so I wont be able to. I hope to make one in the near future!

drapetomaniac

Premium Member
Premium Member
I have a PDF of the program. Here's the schedule I have. My understanding is those of us going through the degrees are supposed to be there at 6 to register etc.

6:00-7:00 A.M........Breakfast ........................................... Dining Room
7:00-7:20..............Opening remarks.....................................Auditorium
7:20-8:20..............4th degree exemplified................................Auditorium
8:20-8:30..............Break ........................................................ Foyer
8:30-9:15 .............Communication of the 5th—13th degrees.....Blue Lodge Room
9:15-9:30..............Break ........................................................ Foyer
9:30-10:30............14th degree exemplified..............................Auditorium
10:30-10:40...........Break........................................................ Foyer
10:40-11:00...........Communication of the 15th—17th degrees....Blue Lodge Room
11:00-12:00...........18th degree exemplified..............................Auditorium
12:00-1:00 P.M.......Lunch............................................... Dining Room
1:00-1:15..............Class Photo ..........................................Auditorium
1:15-2:00..............Communication of the 19th—29th degrees....Blue Lodge Room
2:00-3:00..............30th degree exemplified..............................Auditorium
3:00-3:15..............Break........................................................ Foyer
3:15-3:20..............Communication of the 31st degree.............Blue Lodge Room
3:20-5:00..............32nd degree exemplified..............................Auditorium